Golly Gee!



What the flying fuck? So, Jim Nabors (who was "Neighbors" in my old reality) died recently on November 30, 2017. As I search the internet, people concur that this is his 2nd or even 3rd time dying. #3 for me. I recall him dying of AIDS in the 90s. I remember hearing about this when I was living in Cleveland almost 20 years ago. 


I also remember him dying in the last few years with me and others thinking wasn't he dead already? 



I found the picture above stating Jim Nabors 1930-2014, which is about right for death #2 to me, but the strange thing is that when you click on the link, you see something different. 



It's a video saying RIP to Mr. Nabors, stating his death on November 30, 2017, yet the video's post date is September 27, 2016. Am I missing something? I've never posted a video on YouTube, so did this person just add the 2017 death date just recently? That still doesn't explain why the linked photo states 1930-2014. Something very strange is going on.

Comments