Jiffy Residue



As I posted before, I only have a vague memory of "Jiffy" peanut butter instead of "Jif". I kind of remember the logo looking like this with more letters across the jar:


Some people have commented that Jiffy changed to Jif in the early 80s. I was just learning to read then, so it makes sense that it might have changed right before I could read the label. There is so much residue that points to "Jiffy" that it's ridiculous. Jiffy clearly existed at some point in time.
























                                       Just a few of the 86,411 results!





                                              Misremembering, my ass!

Comments

  1. show me an ad that isn't photo shopped......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The names and dates of the newspapers are right there in the photos, so feel free to go to newspapers.com to verify for yourself.

      Delete

Post a Comment